Monday, February 22, 2010

Ambien(for Good Sleep).blogspot.com When Adderall And Ambien Are Taken At The Same Time...?!?

When adderall and ambien are taken at the same time...?!? - ambien(for good sleep).blogspot.com

I went this evening a Ambien (I was a bit distracted by the TV) and swallowed the pill and clear to me that I like my Adderall (20mg ).... felt Oops! So, yes, I was shocked because I did not sleep the last two nights and can not stay a night like this .... and I immediately went to the Adderall .... Ambien 10mg

Well, I'm not an idiot and is usually good enough to detect interactions between drugs and physiologically, the possible side effects can use it, but I found no interaction between Adderall and Ambien ....( good news from my doc) offers both.

I wonder if anyone has experience of taking a sleeping pill in minutes or hours, of amphetamines, I know many people HALLUCINATIE Reportns with Ambien ... Just wondering if you should prepare myslef for that!?

Begins a strange feeling to you as soon as GE's great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment