Friday, February 12, 2010

Old Diaper Genie Instructions I Need Instructions For The Old Diaper Genie I Went To Platex.com They Only Have Instructions For The New One?

I need instructions for the old diaper genie I went to Platex.com they only have instructions for the new one? - old diaper genie instructions

You can read this topic:

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids ...

One suggestion is as follows:

Mine Works Diferently .. I have the old model
1) when they are full, really turn the plug "on top of the plastic bag inside is
taught
2) touching the inside of the sleeve, which has a knife into the ground the same
(do this while the plug is still in the gluteal Engineering
3) This reduces the plastic bag, undo the bottom and remove the "sausage"

1 comments:

princess... said...

goolgle looking for. Some sites have instructions May at the latest news!

Post a Comment