Monday, February 8, 2010

Long White Strands In Urine My Poop Had A Long White, Noodle-like Strand Going Through It. I Live In China Now - What Is It!?!! ?

My poop had a long white, noodle-like strand going through it. I live in China now - what is it!?!! ? - long white strands in urine

I am concerned, it is a parasite. I have not had normal bowel movements, because - and it's just that I once had the problem. I live in Hong Kong for a limited period and now I am very nervous, which is a parasite. WHAT should I do now??

4 comments:

Farticus said...

Congratulations! You are now the father is a bouncing baby worm! I suggest the name of "inconvenient".

Rach said...

Now I can say no doctors here, if you do not receive an adequate response to do here. My advice: Go see a doctor.

And the exchange rate mechanism, these things happen only in China. It seems to me that if you have any prejudices. But again, why? This may explain lot, a. Just go see a doctor. It is easier for you.

Angus said...

What did you eat dude? Remember to wash your hands before eating, especially if you eat with your hands.

What you do, however, that "soft spot" and put it in a container and bring it with your doctor. Belongs to hospitals?

Mr Hex Vision said...

See for yourself dewormed Go see a doctor and Recommendations

Intestinal parasites are all over the world.

Post a Comment