Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Much Do Female Body Builders Weigh How Should A Female Should Work Out At The Gym?

How should a female should work out at the gym? - how much do female body builders weigh

I am a gastric bypass patient, so I lost over 100 pounds. I am 22 years old, weighing about 150 pounds. I need to tone my body and have not lost 20 pounds. I joined the gym, but I am confused. Each gives a different view. I do not want to end up like a bodybuilder. I think min 30-60. Cardio is good for weight loss. And I think as far as the breaking strength training (ARM / Machinery leg?) Should be the little weight but more reps / games. Am I right?

3 comments:

angie said...

If you want, without sound, collecting samples, use lighter weights and more repetitions. I have also heard that things like pilates and yoga are perfect for this. As the fitness and lifting, instead of trying to kill himself in order to absorb more than you lift less weight and an additional role. Try it with heavy weights once a week can though. What does that mean? And yes, this amount of cardiovascular well. Try to mix, if. Do not do the same thing every day forever. To stay In my experience, I am motivated to reach a large number and you get more hits!

Jo said...

I've always said. See if you have your gym with a personal trainer and get one or two joint meetings with them to develop a routine for you.


Good luck!

thenakat... said...

the mistaken notion that a "culture", especially when it comes to women, is a woman bodybuilder fat is 5-10% ... takes time and weight Heavey and representatives of the acquisition of this type of organization longgggg - so you can do what to manipulate your body and the representatives of 8 -10 can begin - if it is "easier than you say you do same weight or more reps and heavier weight of 8 to 10 repetitions (series 3) can be .... If you are unsure, contact one of the trainers at the gym, that's what they are there and in the absence of a question represent defendants ... Good luck and congratulations on the weight loss!

Post a Comment