Friday, February 19, 2010

Where Can I Get An Std Test In Sydney Where Can I Go To Get Free STD Testing Including An HIV Test?

Where can I go to get free STD testing including an HIV Test? - where can i get an std test in sydney

I am ashamed to have recently had unprotected sexual intercourse for the first time in about 2 weeks from the date of the end, I've never been guilty. I can not help but think what could happen, I immediately went for the pill Plan B. But I feel like I really need to test for sexually transmitted diseases. Not tested yet, because I'm sexually active for about 3 years, and though I with tons of members, I realize it only takes one person and a time for an STD. I can not afford, for the tests in fact I'm in a family that does not even afford to pay a roof over their heads and we can try now, so much. In addition, no health insurance. So I wonder if someone can helpand give me some tips on where I get free STD and HIV testing? Any information that you can give will be appreciated. Thank you!

1 comments:

bentjhud said...

I can identify wholeheartedly! But you should be able to your local health authority HIV test. Would also be able papsmears and other check-ups for women or men. (free)
Recently reviewed in January, and they have only to ask questions about my financial situation, and fighting like Im sure you can do it for free too. Good luck and do not worry too much!

Post a Comment